PCI Compliance and Payment Handling
- Compliant with PCI-DSS 3.2.1 Level 1 as both a Merchant and a Service Provider.
- Registered with both Visa and MasterCard as a PCI-compliant Service Provider.
- Annually audited by a Qualified Security Assessor (BDO USA, LLP).
- Passes internal and external application and network penetration testing performed by Marcum Technology.
- Scanned daily by an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV), Tenable.io.
- PCI Attestation of Compliance (AOC) and Quarterly Scan Attestation of Compliance are both available upon request.
- Credit Card data are never stored by ShowClix.
- Where possible, ShowClix utilizes credit card tokenization for minimizing risk related to cardholder data.
- ShowClix provides organizers with the ability to opt into using EMV with point-to-point encryption (P2PE) for payment processing.
- We do not sell personal information of our customers to third parties.
- We have a full time staff focused on privacy and security issues.
- We participate in and comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. You can find out more about our commitment to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework in our EU-US Privacy Shield Notice.
- ShowClix processes user personal data in accordance to GDPR’s data protection principles and has appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee our GDPR compliance.
- ShowClix uses carrier grade data centers that meet the following certifications:
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider
- SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II
- ISO 27001
- All ShowClix software engineers receive software security training that covers security best practices including covering OWASP Top Ten as well as Mobile Security best practices.
- ShowClix uses static code analysis tools to analysis code for security vulnerabilities.
- All ShowClix source code is developed in accordance with a standard SDLC process that includes
- A software and security code review before being shipped to production.
- Running through a continuous integration test suite.
- Manual QA testing.
- All web traffic is encrypted by TLS 1.2 or greater.
- ShowClix follows NIST recommendations for hashing, symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- All staff regularly receives security training by trained professionals and must pass security quizzes testing their security awareness.
- All staff regularly receive simulated phishing tests.
- All staff must sign off on security and acceptable use policies and procedures.
- All staff are subject to detailed background checks.
Security Vulnerability Responsible Disclosure