THE DAILY SHOW WITH TREVOR NOAH - GENERAL AUDIENCE
- Get Tickets
- Mon. 4/25: Danielle Brooks (The Color Purple)
- Tue. 4/26: Keegan-Michael Key & Jordan Peele (Keanu)
- Wed. 4/27: McKay Coppins (Senior Political Writer, BuzzFeed News, Author 'The Wilderness')
- Thur. 4/28: Ricky Gervais ('Special Correspondents' - NetFlix)
You're a few moments away from booking free reservations to a live taping of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah in New York City.
Please review the below information before submitting your reservation request:
- Reservations are made through this website only. We do not deal with third-party ticket vendors or allow reservations to be sold or transferred. If you paid for your reservation or obtained one outside of this website, then your reservation is invalid and is subject to cancellation or refused entry at the discretion of the staff.
- Tickets are released gradually for future shows, so please continue to check the website in the event that more reservations become available for your desired date.
- All audience members must be at least 18 years old and present a government issued photo I.D. card (driver's license, passport, military I.D.) that shows proof of birth date and ownership of a reservation. Minors will not be allowed entry even with a parent or guardian.
- Reservations are made by name, and only the named reservation holder can check-in a reservation. If your name is not on the reservation itself, you cannot check in your party, even with the reservation holder's I.D.
- You cannot hold multiple reservations totaling more than four people and we will only admit the number of people included in your booking.
- Holding a reservation DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY. Reservations allow you to stand in the check-in line only. All shows are overbooked to ensure capacity.
- PARKING: The K-Group Lot on 51st St and 12th Ave offers discounted parking to TDS Audience attendees. Please have your TDS studio ticket stamped as you exit the taping.
Check In Process:
- Check-in begins at 2:30pm and ends at 4pm. Line tickets are given out on a first-come, first-served basis and stop when anticipated studio capacity has been met. Tickets are only given to the reservation holder and any present party members. Party members who are not present, can have their tickets put on hold by the reservation holder.
- Putting guest tickets on hold: Only the reservation holder can place tickets on hold for party members who are not present at the time of check-in. The first and last name of all party members not present must be provided. They will have to check-in by 4PM with a proper I.D. in order to claim their ticket. Tickets not claimed by this cut-off time will be cancelled.
- Groups larger than four will not be admitted. Reservations found to be booked in conjunction under separate names or email addresses to form a group larger than four will not be be admitted.
- Once you are checked in, you will be told when to return for your loading time based on the ticket you receive. This is generally around 4:30pm or 4:45pm. Failure to show at this time may prevent your entry.
Seating and Attendance:
- Photography or any video recording is not permitted during the seating process.
- Seats are selected at the discretion of the audience staff only. You may not select or change your seating arrangements.
- There will be no bathroom breaks during the show. Please use the bathroom prior to your entrance to the studio as directed by staff.
- Audience members MUST stay for the ENTIRE show so as to not disturb the equipment and crew on the floor during the taping.
- We DO NOT recommend booking flights and accommodations solely to attend a taping, as booking a reservation does not guarantee studio admittance.
- Individuals cannot exceed more than 1 show taping within a 3 month period, or hold multiple reservations for future shows.
- The show will end at approximately 7:15pm.
- Recording of the show is strictly prohibited.