- Get Tickets
Westchester Magazine is proud to present its 1st Annual Healthcare Heroes Awards. And we need your help to give back to those who give.
Do you know someone in healthcare who's made a difference, positively impacted a healthcare facility, or always seems to go the extra mile? The 1st Annual Healthcare Heroes Awards will celebrate these individuals who have gone above and beyond their call of duty. Westchester Magazine is seeking nominations for individuals in all healthcare settings - hospitals, home healthcare, health centers and clinics, schools, health departments, long-term care, emergency services, medical practices, etc. Our specially selected panel of judges from area colleges, healthcare facilities, the County government and our editorial staff will assess each nominee, and then the 10 nominated Healthcare Heroes will be profiled in our May 2014 issue and celebrated at a special awards luncheon on May 15th at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Tarrytown.
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING HEALTHCARE HEROES NOMINATIONS. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED. RESULTS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE MAY ISSUE OF WESTCHESTER MAGAZINE.
Criteria for nomination:
- Made a significant impact
- Gone beyond the call of duty
- Demonstrated excellence
- Shown commitment to the community served
- Achieved life-long professionalism
- Nominations must be received by 5PM ON FEBRUARY 12, 2014 to be accepted.
- Westchester Magazine’s Healthcare Heroes Judging Committee reserves the right to decline a nomination if he/she does not meet the basic criteria.
- $50 nomination fee (includes luncheon for the nominee at the May 15, 2014 ceremony and includes all recognition materials that nomination might receive).
- Nominees will be notified of event details
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard L S