- Get Tickets
This year marks Hoxeyville's 11th anniversary and we are excited to be back August 15-17 at the same site in Wellston, MI. Set on 85+ acres of pristine farmland and surrounded by natural hardwoods within the Manistee National Forest, Hoxeyville is a testament to pure north country peace and celebration.
Every person attending the festival must purchase a ticket; however, children ages 4 and under are free, but must be accompanied at all times by a parent or legal guardian.
Online ticket orders are available by Will-call, Mobile & Print at Home. Tickets will not be mailed.
All tickets include on-site weekend camping.
Children 5-18 - $40
General Admission (GA) - $110
- One GA ticket per person.
- General admission camp sites will accept tents, pop-up campers and towable campers under 16'.
Recreation Vehicle (RV) - $170
- RV ticket includes 1 GA Weekend admission.
- One RV ticket needed per RV—all others camping in that RV site must purchase a GA ticket.
- One RV per site—RV sites are in GA camping.
Deluxe RV (DRV) - $225
- Same rules as the RV ticket.
- These sites are closest to main venue and are 24' x 50'.
- Admission from 10am-midnight
- No camping
- Includes Onsite Parking
*Bundles available for days of your choice at discounted rates through July 31st.
Service fees are calculated by and paid to ShowClix.
Judith M. V