Colton James Benefit Concert
- Get Tickets
Enjoy some toe-tapping, boot scootin' fun when country music star Colton James performs a concert to benefit Paul D. Camp Community College !
Friday, July 11
PDCCC Regional Workforce Development Center
100 N. College Drive ~ Franklin, VA
6:30 p.m. - VIP Seating/Reception
7:00 p.m. - General Seating & Open Admission-Standing
VIP Seating - $75
- Premium Reserved Seating
- Meet and Greet with Artist
- Gift Bag with Promotional Items from Artist
- VIP Reception prior to the concert 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Reception includes free appetizers and drinks (Beer, Wine & Soda!)
General Seating - $20
- Reserved Seating!
Open Admission Standing - $10
- Standing room only - plenty of room to dance!
**Children under 2 are admitted free in General Seating Section (if sitting on an adult's lap) or in Open Admission Standing.
Buy your tickets and sing along with a few of Colton's songs!
Sponsored by the Paul D. Camp Community College Foundation, the concert will raise funds for the College's Math Academy, pay for adult program tutors, support student scholarships, and support faculty training and development.
James P. Councill III Sponsor